- Treats patients with high blood pressure
- Provides a staff pediatrician, who visits and treats children every Wednesday at the clinic
- Offers ophthalmological exams
- Obtains donation of glasses for impoverished communities
- Teaches and provides dental hygiene
- Operates a pharmacy, dispensing a vital supply of medicines in the highland communities
- Provides community health training, giving more than 200 women the opportunity to talk about health issues and receive filters to fight the cholera outbreak
Our medical staff provides guidance for young wives during pregnancy as well as counsel for the health and nutrition of infants and children.